Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

8 weeks 6 days

I feel crappy because I haven't thought of anything this clever this year. :( I don't want to do the same thing again, but I suppose a card with Gavins and my name and the someday to come baby might be cute, but it hasn't been 12 weeks yet so I am nervous still that something bad could still happen. The first time we miscarried we didn't know what we were missing. I feel like if there is a miscarriage this time we would be so much more devastated than before we had Gavin. Then there is the question of, if so, do I delete this blog? Jeeze I don't even want to think about it!

I Love you with all my heart!

Mike

1 comment:

Michelle said...

thanks for letting me in on the site i promise i wont tell. I am definitely praying for you guys, so try not to worry it will just make you go crazy. i love you and i love this site!