Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 05, 2007

7 weeks 4 days

This time around I look at the baby book on the back of the toilet, but I can't seem to bring myself to pick it up and start reading. This makes me sad. I don't want to make excuses, but with working full-time and Paramedic school full-time and working at the fire station part-time I feel like I can't get anything else into my head right now. I play this stupid game online, because it seems to help me forget, but I know that is going to have to end soon. I need to take some time to regroup and do home stuff even if it is just for a week or so. Then again this cardiac section in school is kicking my butt so hopefully I can study in there some place too. We moved a bunch of stuff out of the basement because we want to finish it, so I am hoping that I can do that soon. We don't really have the money for that, but we are slowly getting ahead. Just in time for a new baby. Yikes.

Was this the right idea? I know you are asking yourself the same thing right now. I can't help but think "Crap! I hope we did the right thing." In my heart tho I know we can make it together. The little boat of you and me!

1 comment:

Angelia said...

I am soo happy for you guys! Congratulations!
Second, The OMG what have we done, can we do this, will I questions will happen no matter what stage of your life you are in. I have had those same emotions with each and everyone of my babies!
You guys will be awesome.
Also dont know if I shared this website with you guys, but check out http://www.pregnancy.org Tons of information and a great bulletin board system.
Gonna have to keep reading..