Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Deja Vu all over again.

I swore I wouldn't treat my second child any different than my first, and even tho I know that is impossible, I am writing this with that in mind.

We decided that this would be the right time to have another child because I would be finishing school in August and even if we did get pregnant in the first month of trying the baby would be born in September, besides, what are the chances that would would be so lucky again? Uh...Yeah.

You are currently 8 weeks pregnant with our second child and the butterflies in my stomach are no different than they were with our first. The miscarriage possibility looms large again and the other day you told me you were cramping. Even tho I told you it's normal to have some cramping, my heart sunk. I ask you every couple days and you haven't cramped since, but I am still so worried about you.

No comments: