Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 12, 2007

8 weeks 4 days

Last night I read to you from the new baby book because you said you weren't as motivated to read this time around. It's a plus because now I have a good reason to read the book too. This new book "Your Pregnancy & Birth 4th Ed" is actually very detailed as to the hormones and stuff that are released. As an added bonus we are going over Obstetrics in Paramedic class now and it really does help cement the process in my head because the book is as detailed as my current Medic book.

There is one drawback to the reading...We both get so excited when we read it we don't want to wait another 32 weeks! Good news for you tho! By the time you read this we will have a new baby already!

Right now the baby is 1.5 to 2.0 inches long and less than an ounce but the heart is already beating. Right now he or she is still an embryo, but in the 9th week the baby becomes a fetus. I think its a lateral move. More work, but no more money kind of thing.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I am so glad you are doing this again! It makes me be hopeful for the future of Victor and my children. I love reading your thoughts and I know Lori will too when she finds out! Don't worry my lips are sealed!