Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

35 weeks 6 days

Last night you freaked me out! You woke up in a lot of pain a sharp pain in your abdomen. You didn't know why you thought because you were sleeping on your back and rolled over. I remained calm, but all I could think of was abruptio placente. I was scared to death. Tomorrow is 36 weeks but still you would be a week before full-term if it was labor and I was just so worried for you. Good news is I didn't get feint like I have before when I saw you in a lot of pain. The simplest thing is probably the explanation like a tendon getting strained or something, but for a moment there I was hurting for you really bad. I love you so much baby.

Love,
Me


Lord God please watch over my wife and baby boys.

No comments: