Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

33 weeks 5 days

I passed my final for Paramedic school and we took a little vacation before the baby gets here. If he is blonde I am going to make you stick to our deal. His name will be Logan if he is blonde and if he has dark hair it is Garrett or Grayson whichever you like. While on vacation I got a letter saying I did not make the top 60 candidates for a fire department I really wanted to be on. To be honest I was prepared for the bad news so it didn't affect me like I thought it might. Up until now I had been amazed at how these guys with their career on the line keep it together when they get denied at the last interview. While I am sure they are disappointed they just keep plugging away at it. That's what you gotta do to do the job.

No comments: