Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

34 weeks 6 days

34 Weeks Gestation
The ears have begun to hold shape.
The eyes open during alert times and close during sleep.
There is a very good chance of survival with a low chance for long-term disability.
The weight is about 4 to 4 1/2 pounds.
The length is about 17 to 18 inches.


A couple more weeks and you will be full term. From the looks of things you got another big baby in there. :) I don't dare tell you that, because you would take it the wrong way even tho I think the belly is cute. Tonight is graduation for me and still no sign of a state test although Governor Blagoyavich (I know its spelled wrong) has found time to give himself and other lawmakers a 10% raise. I passed the CPAT test so I can test for Algonquin Fire Department on the 29th so I am excited about that. All bullshit aside I am still very excited. I love you.

No comments: