Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2007

15 Weeks 1 day

Today I was called in for a shift at the fire Department. Normally that isn't a problem, but I already work a 24 tomorrow and I have Clinical from 8 am to 4 pm on Sunday so I am going to be away from you guys for 48 hours straight. I am kinda bummed out, but we really need the money with the little one on the way. It was so nice because you brought Gavin to come see me at the station and we got to talk for a little while. He was playing and grabbed that rubberband from the radio room and put it on his wrist. So funny. I found it laying on the Coke machine low shelf just a second ago so I put it on my wrist cuz I am thinking about you guys. I miss you so much. New baby I just want you to know daddy is working just as hard for you as anyone. I love you already.

Love,
Daddy

No comments: