Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2007

13 weeks 4 days

Every once in awhile you get a sharp pain in your lower abdomen. A quick search on the Internet reveals: "Round ligament pain may result in short, stabbing and sharp aches in one or both sides of the abdomen." This is pretty much exactly what you are describing to me and there is no spotting or cramping associated so that makes me feel a lot better. Lately I am having an overwhelming urge just to hear your voice and hear what is going on at home. I miss you guys so much lately. It's all I can do not to call you. I miss you all so much!

2 comments:

Carmen Barreto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carmen Barreto said...

Loving this blog so far . . . I am so happy for you, Lori and Gavin. I am blessed to know you and further blessed to call you my family. You are always in my heart and I pray everyday for your baby to arrive safe and sound . . . I found this prayer and thought you might like it . . .

Lord, we thank you for your marvellous gift. During this time of waiting, we ask you to protect and nurture these first mysterious stirrings of life. May our child come safely into the light of the world. God, we entrust our child to your loving heart. Amen.

Love,
Carmen