Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

20 weeks 5 days

This boy thing has really thrown us a curve. Now we are scrambling to find a name. There are lots of options of course but none that have really jumped out at us like Gavin did. Names that we both seem to like are Gabriel, Wyatt, Grayson, Logan, Hunter, Drake and Garrett. Names that I like are Gunner, Coda, Carver, Judah, and Ezekiel, but you don't like any of those. hehehe

Today I got the most giddy feeling in my stomach thinking about the baby coming. Knowing the sex of the baby (and it kicking me recently) has really brought it to the forefront of my mind. I am so excited for the new babies arrival. 4 more months! Yikes! Look at it this way Elephants have 18 month gestation so we are kinda lucky. :) (easy for me to say huh?)

No comments: