Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 09, 2007

16 weeks 4 days

Yesterday I saw your face again for the first time it seemed. I don't know what it was, but it was just one of those moments where time stood still - if for just a moment. I got lost staring at you. You melted me. I still have that look you gave me burned into my retinas. It still makes me smile now just thinking about it.

I saw this quote and it made me think of that moment when I looked at you.

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that's why they call it "the present".

-- Unknown

If we have a little girl I hope she looks just like you so someday someone may know the pleasure I have in waking up to that face.

I love you
Mike

P.S. The picture was my favorite one when I searched 16 weeks on google. He scored 31 TDs. *sigh*

No comments: